Saturday, April 20, 2013

Make Yo Mark

Hello Everyone,

I'm back again. How is everyone doing on this day that the Lord has made? I hope everyone is doing GREAT. Unfortunately, this week we were all hit with the disaster that happened in Boston. People fighting for there lives and people losing loved ones close to them, it was a very tragic day for the Boston area. When I saw it on the TV screen at work all I could say to myself is "God is coming back sooner than later." We all, especially the generation that lives today, think we have all the time in the world to get our lives together and get right with God, but the truth is the time is not getting longer it's shortening, and we all need to get ready and be prepared to live in the presence of our Lord and Savior.

I am a big fan of YouTube own misstp9090 http://youtu.be/E6gSWfZ14M8 and SpokenReasons (check them out) and I follow and support what they do because you can tell they are really genuine and love what they do, which I can appreciate, plus they have good messages  and positivity that they share with others around the world. Miss P and Spoken Reasons always talk about how individuals want to pursue something but never take the steps to achieve what they want and that popped into my mind after seeing the tragedy in Boston. I know God day of return is coming and before he comes if I don't get the chance to be a mother to my child, see my parents grow old, and have nieces and nephews, I want to MAKE MY MARK before I leave this earth and do something that is effective. As many of you know I want to be a radio/tv personality and I feel like it's time for me to stop saying I want to do this and start actually doing it.

I am currently studying, reading, researching, organizing, and preparing myself to start an online radio station. My radio station will be a platform to help others from music, art, sports, movies, dance, producing, comedy, clothing, etc. get there name/company out and known to the public. I love helping people and if you have a good message, promoting positivity, and have a God given talent YOU need to be known and deserve an applause for the hard work you put into your craft. I'm hoping everything will be up and running no longer than six months from now. There's a lot of marketing, promotion, and preparation that is involved in putting this together and in order for it to be successful I have to take as much time as possible to make it right. I don't want to give to much out on what I am planning on doing, but I am looking and searching for candidates to be apart of what I am trying to put together. If you have talent in any way shape or form, send me information to my email, and we can talk. Also, I am very opened to the idea of working with other inspiring radio/tv personality that want and need the opportunity to show what they can do. I live in OHIO, but would love to still hear from other all over the world.

MAKE YOUR MARK. If there is something you've been striving to do, do it; don't wait any longer. The time left here on this earth is shortening and I am not the type of person who just want to be known as being a good person, but being effective. All dreams can come true if you have, as Spoken Reasons would say; Faith, Consistency, and Hard Work (FCHW). http://youtu.be/X5gbBIobRKs

THANKS4READING,
DAVINARENEE

Twitter: @DGrevious
Facebook: Davina Grevious
Email: davinagrevious@yahoo.com and davinarenee43@gmail.com
Instagram: vinarenee43

No comments:

Post a Comment